\

Monday, October 4, 2010

Chloraseptic Lozenges Review!



Hey everyone! So my next review is for Chloraseptic Lozenges. School is back in session and you know what that means? Sick days! Seriously though, with the cold weather rapidly moving in that means 24 hour colds, flus, and of course sore throats. Another reason to hate the cold weather, at least for me, I am definitely a summer girl. But there are ways to prevent sickness, like using Chloraseptic lozenges! I was sent two flavors to review.



Now I'm a big fan of the Chloraseptic brand, at least the Chloraseptic spray. Whenever I had a sore throat I would squirt the crap out of my throat until it has that soothing numbish feeling and relieved the soreness. But as you might realize, the spray isn't the most portable product. Like when I have work or commute to school, I can't really bring the spray so, of course, my throat of course stays pretty sore, unless I buy like a packet of Ricola a day because I go through those like candy and, you know, that adds up.

Fortuantely though, Chloraseptic now have their own lozenges now that suppress sore throats instantly with fast acting relief. Chloraseptic Sore throat Lozenges have a liquid center that relives your throat on contact and provides a second burst of soothing medicine that targets the throat and nasal passages. This year, Chloraseptic®, the # 1 pharmacist-recommended brand for sore throats, has launched a family-friendly improved line of sore throat lozenges and sprays. And guess what! They're super portable too! They come in boxes, not bags like lots of lozenges do, so you don't loose them in your bag, they stay very well in their boxes. But if they do fall out, they're in little squares where you have to pop each lozenge out, so single ones won't get lost or dirty! Hooray!

They have really great flavors too. I know you're probably skeptical because some lozenges taste too strong or taste to mediciney (if that makes sense), like a lot of grape flavored things taste just too yucky and mediciney for me, but trust me, it is not the case with these babies. I was able to try the Cherry and Green Tea. I have always a big fan of the Cherry because I always used the cherry spray but the Green Tea is really great too and is made with real honey. Both are super soothing, they don't taste weird or yucky either like some flavored lozenges.

Whether your a student, full-time worker, commuter, or a parent with kids that go to school these are definitely for you! I know kids, heck even I can be picky too but these lozenges come in so many flavors, there's bound to be a flavor for your kids and yourself to enjoy!

Definitely check these out, the Chloraseptic® Lozenge Line is available in 15 and 18 count packs with a suggested retail price of $3.99. Pretty cheap for a nice amount of lozenges in a box! They're pretty delicious too! And definitely work to soothe your throat in no time!

Buy It! Head on over to your local grocery store, drug store, or supermarket. They sell them in most places. But if you still can't find them check out Chloraseptic's website for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY