\

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fit Deck Review!



Hey everyone! So my next review is for Fit Deck. Fit Deck is an awesome company that sells exercise playing cards. These are great tools for working out whether your out of workout ideas and want to try something new or if you're traveling and want to bring some exercise routines with you.



I was sent three decks:
Yoga
Bodyweight
Dumbbell


As the website says: "FitDeck is a unique deck of 56 playing cards containing illustrations and instructions describing over 50 different exercises, stretches, and movements. These ‘no-equipment’ FitDecks contain exercises that require only your bodyweight to perform. ‘FitDeck Bodyweight’ is our flagship product in this popular series of ‘no-equipment’ FitDecks. Choose any of these eight FitDeck titles and enjoy the freedom to workout when you want – where you want."

I just came back from Spain and brought these babies along with me. I'm going to be honest though, I didn't have much time at all to use them but after too much paella or a hardcore night of drinking the yoga and bodyweight ones did help. The dumbbell I requested because at home I do work out with weights a lot and sometimes doing the same routine can get old fast.

Reading the cards is super easy too, it tells you the amount of reps you should do as well as giving you a step-by-step way of how to perform the exercise. Also if you use 1 minute = 1 card you can have an entire workout routine just by going through the deck. Always shuffle too so you don't do the same order everyday!

I just love that they're small in card form too because the big papers I have of exercise routines kind of get lost in my shuffle of a desk. These card cases don't.

Definitely check these out if you want something new and exciting to workout with or if you want to slowly get into working out this is great for beginners, too!

Buy It! Head on over to Fit Deck's website and browse their awesome selection!


Disclaimer-
I was provided a product in exchange for my review.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY