\

Saturday, September 3, 2011

OPI Miss Universe Review!



Hey everyone! My next review is for OPI. You guys know and love OPI, I just did a review for them and have done a bunch in the past. They're my favorite nail lacquer company just because they have the best, coolest ones. They're great quality and have a great variety. If you want to see my previous review, check them out here.

Their latest line is their Miss Universe line. Pageant-pretty nail lacquers in the new Miss Universe by OPI promotion give fingers and toes added glitz and glamour. Featuring four shades packed with shimmer and sparkle, these limited edition colors capture the energy of the 2011 MISS UNIVERSE® competition, to be held September 12, 2011, in São Paulo, Brazil.



The colors are:
Congeniality is My Middle Name
Swimsuit…Nailed It!
It's MY Year!
Crown Me Already!


I love this line. I think they're perfect for Miss Universe because they're not all pink and girly, they're a nice variety, yet they still share the shimmery and glitter in common. I love all the colors and they're perfect for any occasion. Plus you can mix and match, put the Crown Me Already on top of the Congeniality is My Middle Name.

I can't even tell you my favorite, it's a toss up between all of them, but the Swimsuit...Nailed it! and It's MY Year! stick out the most to me. Blue has been a pretty popular color this season, but this blue is still unique, it has enough glitter and shimmer where while it still is a solid it also still glistens in the light. It's so pretty. It's MY Year! is the wonderful, purple-gold shimmer that looks good as a top coat over something or just solo. It's definitely a unique color that I've never seen before.

Definitely check out this new line even if you don't watch Miss Universe, such pretty colors and great variety that any girl will love!

Buy It! Head on over to OPI's website and browse their awesome collection. The Miss Universe collection is available at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA.


Disclaimer-
I was provided a product in exchange for my review.

You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY