\

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pretzel Crisps Review!




Hey everyone! My next review is for Pretzel Crisps®. Pretzel Crisps® are amazing thin, crunchy pretzel crackers that are so addictive.



The flavors I received are:
Original
Garlic Parmesan
Buffalo Wing
Chipotle Cheddar
Everything
Jalapeno Jack
Sesame

I was a little familiar with Pretzel Crisps® but never had them before and now that I have tried them there is no looking back from this addiction. The assortment of flavors are so, so delicious. I ate practically each bag in a day. It's great because you can eat them solo or with dips. The chipotle cheddar tastes amazing with guacamole. The original is great with hummus.

I just loved the variety of flavors they were so unique and just exploded with deliciousness in your mouth. I had never heard of Buffalo Wing or Chipotle Cheddar flavored chips before, they're so SO Good! My favorite was the Chipotle Cheddar and Garlic Parmesan, the Chipotle Cheddar was addictive with guacamole and the Garlic Parmesan just tasted amazing solo.

Some added benefits aside from them tasting AMAZING is that they have 0g trans fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, and only contain 110 calories per serving. Problem is one serving is only 10 crackers which can be eaten pretty quickly.

Overall, I was super impressed with these Pretzel Crisps®, they are so, so delicious. They also make great snacks or hors d'oeuvre with some dip for holiday parties coming up and going on right now.

Buy It! Head on over to Pretzel Crisps®'s website and browse their amazing selection, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY