\

Friday, May 10, 2013

Style Lately Review!



Hey everyone! My next review is for Style Lately. Style Lately is a great website that has a variety of apparel and accessories that really are lovely but also super affordable!



I received their Evo Chain Bracelet.

I really like this bracelet, I actually chose this because I'm not a huge bracelet wear-er I just can't find one that I like or one that goes with everyday outfits but this one is perfect.

There's four chains, two are the same small almost square little chains that are dark gunmetal grey, there's a bigger gold chain, and then a kind of swirly gunmetal one. It has a super easy matte gold lobster clasp that you can clasp on yourself. That's what I'm always worried about with bracelets because I always have trouble clasping them or putting them on/taking them off by myself but this one is super easy.

Also it is pretty reasonably priced at only $13. That's what is great about Style Lately, they have the cutest jewelry pieces and awesome apparel but it's not outrageously overpriced. It's like H&M prices but made with better quality.

Every day they have special events too where select clothes and accessories go on sale with a certain percentage off. For instance right now they have some awesome acid wash shorts that are 31% off originally $26 now they're only $18!

Overall, I was really impressed with the bracelet and Style Lately, the quality is great and I've already gotten a few compliments with it. Definitely check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Style Lately and browse their awesome selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY