\

Friday, June 14, 2013

Hint Water Review!



Hey everyone! My next review is for Hint Water. Hint Water sells a variety of delicious water that is flavored naturally and taste delicious.



The Flavors I received are:
Raspberry-Lime
Blackberry
Strawberry-Kiwi
Mango-Grapefruit
Pomegranate-Tangerine
Watermelon

I really loved these. I remember trying a similar product before but I don't think it was naturally flavored though because they tasted awful and way too sugary. I'm not much of a soda person either. And these are incredible. Literally reading the ingredients they are purified water, the fruit like blackberries or watermelon, and other natural flavors. No added sugars, no calories, just all good.

I love all of these flavors even the ones that I thought I wouldn't like. For instance, I'm not a huge fan of raspberries so I thought the Raspberry-Lime wasn't going to be good. Instead it was so crisp and refreshing. I think because the brand's name describes it perfectly it is just a hint of flavor. The raspberry wasn't overwhelming. Not too sweet or tangy, just perfect.

These are perfect alternatives when you are in the mood for something a little more than water and when water with lemon gets a little dull, these are the winners. They quench your thirst too.

Watermelon was my favorite but honestly it was a really tough decision to pick just one. Watermelon is my favorite because I love watermelons and honestly I think it is the perfect flavor to drink on a hot summer day. Pomegranate-Tangerine was crazy good, too.

Overall, I was really impressed with Hint Water, they tasted so, so good. Definitely check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Hint Water's website and browse their awesome flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY