\

Friday, September 12, 2014

Skintimate Review! #crowdtapper


I don't know about you guys but it still has been pretty hot here in Southern California. Still rocking the shorts so I gotta keep my legs smooth and happy. So I was super pumped when Crowdtap let me review Skintimate's new Mandarin Burst shave gel!


This was awesome. Not only did it leave your skin smelling wonderful and refreshed, but it didn't irritate my skin either. It moisturizes your skin and leaves it hydrated and nourished. 

A little bit goes a long way, all your need is a dollop-size of the gel and it turns into lather that you can just swipe all over your leg. It's awesome and the bottle lasts a long time. I've actually used Skintimate before and once lasted nearly a year. Of course I don't shave my legs that often, maybe once or twice a week because I'm blonde and am gifted with blonde leg hair. 



I have shaved my legs with soap before when I run out of Skintimate and it just isn't the same. It's not as smooth and silky. With Skintimate I just love rubbing my legs together, they're so soft and feel awesome. 

Overall, I really loved Skintimate's new Mandarin Orange. They're great and the scents they have just leave your legs feeling great. Definitely check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Skintimate's website and browse their awesome selection! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY