\

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Uncorked Ventures Review!



Hey everyone! Being a 20 something, I'm a fan of drinking on occasion and I do enjoy wine. Which is why I was very excited to review Uncorked Ventures. Uncorked Ventures is a wine club that sends you a selection of wines a month. You can choose from different packages and receive as many as three bottles a month. 



The two bottles I received are: 
- Vin Blancs
- Sola Chardonnay

I enjoy white wine more than red wine, so they sent me two bottles of white which were delicious. Typically though it is one bottle of red and one bottle of white.

The chardonnay was nice and dry with some subtle notes of floral and apple. It wasn't too dry either, I seesaw with chardonnay because I don't like super dry wines. This one was nice and crisp.

The Vin Blanc was my favorite though. It is a blend of Viognier, Rousanne, and Grenache Blanc. It wasn't sweet but was sweeter than the chardonnay. The bottle says it has floral notes of honeysuckle and citrus blossom with some nectarine and peach. I didn't taste all of those flavors but it did taste very good.

I'm terrible at describing wine tastes just because I am not really educated in that aspect. But if you're a fan of more flavorful wine I recommend the Vin Blanc but if you enjoy Chardonnay then rock that one.

As for Uncorked Ventures, they're a great wine club. They're a different kind of wine club. First, they're a family owned and operated startup based just outside of San Francisco. Secondly, instead of buying wine through middle men and distributors, they spend time in wine country getting to know winemakers, vineyard owners, farmers and others directly involved in the creation of what's in your glass.

Overall, I was really impressed with the wine, they were delicious. Definitely check out Uncorked Ventures, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Uncorked Venture's website and sign up for a club!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY