\

Friday, December 12, 2014

Kids Relief Cough & Cold Syrup Review!



Hey everyone, it's wintertime which also means it's sick season. It's actually raining in Southern California right now which is making getting sick even easier, especially if you're running around like a chicken with it's head cut off looking for Christmas presents! Thankfully Kids Relief is here to help you out. Kids Relief is a homeopathic medicine that comes in a variety of syrups to kick that sickness out of here! Sure, it's made for children but adults can use it too!

I received:



- Cough & Cold Syrup
- Cough & Cold Syrup Nighttime Formula

They both relieve dry cough and chest congestion, thin and loosen mucus, relieve pain and reduce fever. They're also both safe and contain no side effects, gluten free, dye free, sugar free, and have had no drug interaction. They're 100% natural products.

I'm going to be honest with you guys, I haven't tried these yet. Fortunately, I haven't been sick yet this year (knock on wood!). In all honesty, I hope to never try these because I hope to never get sick. But if the cold catches up to me, these guys are the first ones I'm grabbing.

They're designated for children 0-12 years of age. I think it's great that they're all natural and seem to work so well. Sometimes medicine does more harm than good with their side effects if children just have a little cold and you won't have that problem with these guys!

Definitely check them out and put up a fight against the flu!

Buy It! Head on over to Kids Relief's website or check it out at your local Walgreens or CVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY