\

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Guru Energy Drink Review!


With the holidays officially hear everyone is getting progressively busier and busier to finish work, shopping and everything until Christmastime. How do you have enough energy for that? Well, Guru can help. Guru is a 100% natural energy drink that re-energizes you and tastes great without adding in all those crazy chemicals like the other energy drinks do. I received this opportunity thanks to Social Nature. Social Nature is a website that highlights a variety of great products that are all natural.



I'm not a huge fan of energy drinks and there are only two that I'll ever drink (the blueberry Redbull and, very rarely, a Monster). But I avoid them because I don't think they work too well on me other than like a placebo affect and they're not very good for you. I once had two Redbulls in a day and thought I was going to die I was shaking so much. But I was still open to trying Guru because I still need energy and it sounded a lot safer, healthier, and just overall better than the others out there and I really did enjoy it.

I found Guru at my local Sprouts and opted for the Lite one which is only 10 calories per can. It is organic, vegan, GMO free, and gluten free. If you read the ingredients they're all easily pronounced (aside from luo han guo fruit extract -- but it's a fruit!). It has natural caffeine -- 100mg dose of naturally occuring caffeine in each can to be exact. 

Overall, I really did enjoy this energy drink. It didn't upset my tummy or have a gross aftertaste like some do. Definitely check it out you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Social Nature's Guru page and maybe you can test it out yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY