\

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Diabolo French Soda Review!



Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great weekend! There's a lot of trends that happened this past year -- which is almost over, which is crazy! -- face masks and flavored soda water I think are the two big ones that are affected my neck of the woods. I'm into the face masks but I was a bit hesitant with the flavored soda water as I am not a huge soda person, still, you know me, up to try anything! Needless to say when I was given the opportunity to try Diabolo, an all natural french soda, I was into it. Thanks to Social Nature for this opportunity!


Not going to lie, I've tried that La Croix because people are very into it here -- not about it. Not very flavorful, too carbonated. So yes, I was very skeptical about Diabolo. I decided to try their Blueberry Lemonade flavor because I am all about the blueberries, and you know what? It is pretty delicious.

Diabolo is actually only 30 calories per serving so 60 calories per can (2 servings in a can). It is also all natural, too.

I think I liked this more because it tasted more flavorful to me, it also wasn't that carbonated -- it even says on the can "lightly carbonated." I'm actually drinking it right now but kind of regret opening it because I bet it tastes great as a mixer with vodka or a similar alcohol. It's a more flavorful alternative than just the vodka and soda but you're still saving on the calories!

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised with Diabolo. It was very refreshing and delicious. They also come in three other flavors: Dragon Fruit Plum, Blueberry Lemonade, Mint Lemonade and Tangerine Pomegranate so check them out too!

Buy It! Head on over to Diabolo's website and see where they sell them near you! I picked mine up at my local Ralph's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY