\

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Chewy.com Petstages Toy Review!

Hey everyone! I just finished catsitting over the holidays and not going to lie, kind of miss Buffy. I like to think I'm the cool Aunt to Buffy because thanks to Chewy I always bring her a little gift. Chewy is a great website that has a variety of treats for you special buddy, whether it's a cat or a dog.


I received the Petstages Tower of Tracks and man did Buffy LOVE it.



I wish I could attach a video of her playing with it but she really had a lot fun. I always get nervous with toys like this because I'm not sure if it'll catch their eye as much as scratching posts that smell like catnip do but never fear she was all about it! 

There's three rows of balls for your cat to just swat around and have fun with. The tower also has non-skid pads so it won't move while your cat plays. 

It's a really fun toy and very reasonably priced at less than $10 ($9.79 to be exact). Just fair warning, maybe put it in a different room at night if you're trying to sleep. I was sleeping with the door open and late at night I just heard the wacking of those balls and it woke me up, haha.

Once again Chewy does not disappoint, they're always so great and fun! Definitely check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Chewy's website and browse their great selection! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY