\

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Vegan Ketogenic Diet Book Review!

Hey everyone, summer is coming up! Are you guys ready? I've been trying to eat a little more healthier and it is not the easiest. I love bread a lot, man and cheese and ice cream. But sometimes when you read a book it kind


I received the eBook for the Vegan Ketogenic Diety by Sam Kuma. I know what you're thinking "what is ketogenic?" well let me explain it to you: A Ketogenic diet is a fat based diet that aims at controlling the carbohydrate intake. It aims at helping people shed excess weight. 

The book is pretty thorough and lists simple recipes that anyone can make -- which is great because I suck at cooking. I haven't made any of the recipes yet because I'm going to go out of town tomorrow and I know I'm not going to be sticking to this diet but when I come back I'm diving into diet mode. 

They start you off with a 15 day meal plan though which is very cool because I love working with a schedule and with order if that makes sense. Some of the items you can make are: Cheesecake breakfast bars, Tofu Scramble, and Keto Hummus.

They all have honestly pretty simple ingredients and instructions. Just sticking to it is the hardest part.

Overall, I can't wait to try this out, I'll keep you guys posted! 

Buy It! Head on over to Amazon and download the ebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY