\

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Nacho Mama Tees Review!



Hi guys! So my next review is for Nacho Mama Tees. They’re partners with Crazy Dog T-Shirts which I also did a review of and will post a little after this one.

The t-shirt I received Nacho Mama Tees was this awesome one:



I’m going to start off by saying I received this t-shirt on Saturday, prior to Saturday, Friday night my friend and I camped out for SNL dress rehearsal standby tickets from 7pm to 7am. I wore this t-shirt out to *hopefully* get into SNL Saturday night at 7:15. They let in 40 standbys, we were numbers 38 and 39, we JUST made it. So this wonderful t-shirt I consider one of my lucky charms now. So thank you Nacho Mama Tees for sending it out so I can wear it and get into SNL. Today was a very good day.

But enough about SNL, let’s talk about the shirt. I love it, I feel like it runs a teeny big big but nothing like very noticeable, it’s a t-shirt you know? You can’t go wrong with it being a little big. Plus I’m not complaining about it, because it’s lucky and that’s all that matters! And it’s soft because it’s 100% cotton!

But the Nacho Mama Tees itself is great because there’s a lot of funny t-shirt websites out there but this one stands out. Why? Because it’s cheap! Where else can you get that “I’m On A Boat” shirt for only $6.99? I know a bunch of t-shirt websites where their “sales” are $14.99. $14.99? That’s like regular price…where’s the sale?

Also, they t-shirts are pretty funny. There’s a variety of hilarity from offensive to funny saying to tv and movie related ones. There’s something on this site for anyone, seriously, you’ll find a few shirts you’ll laugh out loud about.

Buy It! Head on over to NachoMamaTees.com and shop around. You can check out what shirt is $6.99 that day and, more importantly, sign up for the mailing list where you can win a free tshirt giveaway! Shop for yourself or shop for a gift for someone, if you can’t think of what to get someone a funny t-shirt is definitely the perfect gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY