\

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Aunt Jemima's Frozen Pancakes and Waffles Review!



Hey everyone! So my next review is for everyone's favorite breakfast lady Aunt Jemima! Well Aunt Jemima has some crazy delicious frozen foods too, specifically pancakes and waffles. Both of which I am a huge fan. So I was super excited to do a review of them. I received two coupons in the mail for any Aunt Jemima products and I picked their Blueberry Pancakes and their Chocolate Chip frozen waffles.




Now, I'm not going to lie, I've been buying these specific products for ages. The frozen pancakes and waffles are just so easy to make and so delicious, I love them and eat them at least twice a week for breakfast.

I don't care what anyone says, frozen food is where it is at. Specifically breakfast food because I am a big fan of breakfast. Plus it is super easy to make. As much as I love food, specifically breakfast food. I cannot cook for the life of me. Without the best invention in the world, known as the microwave, I don't know how I would be able to survive. The toaster oven comes in a close second, best inventions wise. They're especially great if you're dorming/college student because yeah you don't really know how to cook, at least I don't haha.

What I like about them though is how flavorful they are, yeah they're frozen so what, they still taste really good! The pancakes are soft and yummy and the waffles are too. I also like how they don't skimp out on the special ingredients by special ingredients I mean the blueberries and the chocolate chips. Sometimes you buy chocolate chip waffles or even chocolate chip cookies and there's like 2 chocolate chips in the whole thing and that's pretty annoying. With Aunt Jemima, you don't have to worry about that, there's enough to have a bunch in every mouthful!

It is great breakfast and in 5 minutes instead of 15 minutes by actually making waffles or pancakes. Because in the morning, who has time for that? Maybe on the weekends, but on weekdays when you're craving a great breakfast but don't have much time because of school or work, definitely grab some Aunt Jemima's frozen pancakes or waffles.

Moms hop on this too, because we all know you are super busy running around with your kids trying to get them ready for school. So why not take a few minutes to make them a delicious breakfast they will love. Aunt Jemima has new Confetti Pancakes out too that are super fun for kids.

Aunt Jemima also has some really cool recipes you can make using their frozen pancakes. One that sounds super delicious is "Nutty Homestyle Hotcakes." Here's their simple recipe:
INGREDIENTS:
• Aunt Jemima Frozen Homestyle Pancakes
• Peanut Butter
• Honey
• Apple or Banana Slices

DIRECTIONS:
1 . Prepare two Aunt Jemima Frozen Homestyle Pancakes in a toaster oven or microwave
according to package
2 . Spread peanut butter on top of one pancake
3 . Spread honey on top of the other pancake
4 . Place apple or banana slices on top of peanut butter
5 . Make a sandwich out of the two pancakes and go!

And they look like this:



Yummm. Yet again, fairly simple for the non-cooks out there like me or for the busybody moms. Definitely check them out, I've been a loyal customer of old Aunt J for years and it doesn't look like I'll be stopping anytime soon, her breakfast foods just keep getting better and better. :)

Buy It! Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes and Waffles are available in the freezer section of grocery stores nationwide and are sold at a steal of $2.69 for a package of 12 pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY