\

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Guy and Eva Jewelry Review!



Hey everyone, so my next review is for Guy and Eva. Guy and Eva is this great company that sells beautiful jewelry for super affordable prices. They sell their jewelry through a catalog and believe me they have pages and pages of gorgeous jewelry. I was sent the Alexandra studded bangle bracelet to review.



The width of the bangle is actually a little bigger than I thought it was going to be, but it’s still really pretty. It isn’t a slip on bangle either, it actually opens up. I like that because you can hardly see the opening between the two pieces where it opens. Although it is a fairly big, but not super big, cuff it’s pretty lightweight and easy to wear.

I really like the color of the bangle, too. It is actually really pretty because the catalog makes it look a big too grey but in real life it is a nice and shiny silver. The little studs are cool too, they almost glimmer in a bright light.

The style of the bangle is really cool too because it is one of those bangles that you can dress up for a night on the town or dress down or even create your own punk-rockery look with it. It’s one of those bangles that can pretty much do anything. It’s a fairly simple style yet very unique, I’ve never seen a bangle like this one before and I really like it.

The bangle retails for $30 and is totally worth it, it’s a great quality and you can tell it will last a long time.

Buy It! Head on over to Guy and Eva's website and browse their awesome selection. For the fall, they literally have almost a piece of jewelry in every color.


Disclaimer-
I was provided a product in exchange for my review.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY