\

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Spoonful of Comfort Review!



Hey everyone! So my next review is for Spoonful of Comfort. Spoonful of Comfort is a great company that has soup gift baskets.

I really think this is a great idea, especially for parents that have kids living away from home in college or whatever. It's great if they're sick to send this Chicken Noodle soup package to them to at least make them almost feel like they're home. The soup comes in a massive jar and you can also order some additional items like oatmeal raisin cookies and homemade rolls. I was able to review all three.


(Ignore the missing 2 cookies, I went on vacation, came home and saw that this package had arrived by two cookies were missing, courtesy of my parents, haha.)

Their chicken noodle soup is homemade with love and only the finest ingredients: chicken stock, chicken, pasta noodles, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and down-home comfort. Everything is also made fresh daily, which makes it even better!

"The soup was delicious, actually there are no words to describe how delicious it really was," is actually a quote from my mom when I asked her to describe how she liked the soup. I actually am a vegetarian ("pescatarian" for those that want to be specific) so I couldn't really have much of the soup, but I did try some noodles. My family had all of it and devoured it. It tasted so fresh and the noodles nearly melted in your mouth. It was actually so fresh you could only eat it within three days of receiving it or else it will go bad. No preservatives in this baby, only fresh ingredients that you can pronounce like "chicken stock" and "pasta noodles." Amazing and for someone that is sick or does need a spoonful of comfort, this is the perfect care package to receive.

The rolls and cookies followed the trend of deliciousness that Spoonful of Comfort seems to follow. I am a stickler for cookies, they have to be soft and these were. My mom and I bake oatmeal raisin cookies and these tasted just like the ones we bake! Only more round looking, less lumpyish like ours are. (Not to say ours are bad, we just don't shape them, you know?)

The rolls though were my favorite, and everyone's favorite (well, after the soup of course). They were so soft and even a little sweet. They were so delicious and I'm going to say the most delicious buns I've ever had. You don't even need to butter them or put any jam on them because they taste so good. They're not too dry or anything, they are PERFECT. I loved them.

Overall, Spoonful of Comfort is a great company that believes in making the most delicious homemade products to warm your heart. They definitely did not disappoint, that is for sure.

Buy It! Head on over Spoonful of Comfort's website and order a gift basket either for yourself because they're delicious or for someone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY