\

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thomas' Bagel Thins Review!



Hey everyone so my next review is for Thomas' Bagel Thins. I have been a huge fan of the Thomas brand since forever so I was super excited to try their bagel thins. I was able to review them thanks to BzzAgent.



I picked up the cinnamon baisin bagel thins with the coupon BzzAgent sent me.

I'm a huge fan of bagels but they are a lot of calories which sucks because they're soo good. So I was super excited to hear about these bagel thins. They're only 110 calories as compared to the gajillion calories that regular bagels are. They're also 0g trans fat, cholesterol free, excellent source of fiber, and is low fat. Awesome.

What's great too is that they're pretty filling, they don't leave you really hungry like you would think thin versions of bagels would do. Eat them like regular bagels, I particularly am a fan of non-toasted bagels with cream cheese, so I do that with these and these are still pretty delicious. I've been having them for breakfast like everyday since buying them on Saturday.

They have many different flavors too, just like regular bagels, they have plain, cinnamon raisin, whole wheat, and even everything. My favorite bagel flavor is everything, the only reason why I didn't get that flavor was because the store I went to didn't have them in stock so I had to go for my 2nd favorite. Cinnamon Raisin is pretty delicious though.

Overall, I do love these bagel thins, they're delicious and just enough for breakfast. Sometimes, as much as I love them, normal bagels are just too huge and almost overwhelming, you end up eating only half and eventually eating the second half. I do plan on buying more of these in the future and you should too because they're so delicious!

Buy It! Head on onver to Thomas' website and browse their selections. Thomas' is known mostly for their delicious english muffins but they have so much other stuff too. Directly on the main page you can put in your zip code and see where they sell Thomas' near you, for me it's pretty much any grocery store near me: Shop Rite, Stop & Shop, Pathmark, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY