\

Monday, February 14, 2011

Kozy Shack Review!



Hey everyone! So my next review is for Kozy Shack. Kozy Shack is a great pudding snack company that pretty much everyone I know loves. I love their rice pudding and eat it all the time. They also have ready grain cereals and flan which I didn't know and think that's really cool and they probably taste deeelicious.



I was kind of disappointed that I didn't receive any rice pudding because they asked me what I'd like to try. But, for the most part, the flavors were pretty darn good.

The flavors I received are:
No Sugar Added Tapioca Pudding
No Sugar Added Chocolate Mint
CowRageous! Chocolate
CowRageous! Vanilla
Chocolate Hazelnut
Simply Well Dark Chocolate


My two favorites were the Chocolate Hazelnut and the Simply Well Dark Chocolate. Both tasted sooo delicious. I'm a big fan of chocolate, that's probably why they're both my favorite. But the chocolate hazelnut was just the right mixture of chocolate and hazelnut. So sweet and delicious. While the dark chocolate was just soo good. So smooth and creamy but not super rich or too heavy. Perfect. I actually think the dark chocolate is now my 2nd favorite pudding ever. But I also liked these both because while they were chocolate they weren't just plain old chocolate, I like trying different creative flavors, especially if they taste super delicious like these do.

You may have noticed that the dark chocolate was a SimplyWell product. This is a line of Kozy Shack puddings that are healthy and only 100 calories. They're a good source of Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Calcium, and help promote digestive health. They come in other super delicious flavors too like Green Tea Chai and Pear Mangosteen, yumm.

I wanted to like the Chocolate Mint but it tastes a little weird. I don't think I'm used to having chocolate mint with the pudding texture, you know? I love chocolate mint ice cream and gum but the smoothness was a little weird. I feel like it I try another cup or two I'd like it.

I'm not a big fan of Tapioca or Vanilla so I didn't really like them, my parents and brother liked them though. My brother attacked the vanilla because he loves vanilla.

The Tapioca and Chocolate Mint are sugar free pudding and only 60 calories. Don't be hesitant though because they're sugar free, they're both still super sweet and definitely don't taste sugar free. They're both a great source of calcium, fiber, and made with 70% milk. They're sweetened with Splenda, too.

The chocolate and vanilla are apart of their CowRageous line. CowRageous are all natural pudding snack made just for kids with no artifical flavors, colors or preservatives! Kozy Shack CowRageous! Pudding is also a good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Calcium and Fiber so parents can feel good about serving them to their kids.

Overall, I actually didn't know how large the Kozy Shack brand actually branched out and it's really great that they're trying to come out with healthier yet still delicious snacks for the whole family. Definitely a great company and such great pudding. If you haven't checked them out already, you need to do so! You definitely won't be disappointed.

Buy It! Head on over to Kozy Shack's website and browse all of their awesome pudding and snacks. They have such a variety of flavors, they have something for everyone. Click on the Store Locator tab to see where they sell Kozy Shack near you. Practically any store near me sells them: ShopRite, WalMart, PathMark, etc. They're almost everywhere so I'm sure they won't be hard to find. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY