\

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Xlear Review!



Hey everyone! My next review is for Xlear. Xlear us a great company that has a variety of oral hygiene and health related products. They sent me a load of products to try in the mail.



The products I received are:
Spry Mints
Spry Gum
Kids Clear Nasal Spray
Xylo Sweet Natural Sweetener


Let me explain more about the products. The Spry products are perfect for dental health. They're made with Xylitol. Xylitol is a sweetener that occurs naturally. It can be found, for instance, in berries, fruit, vegetables and mushrooms. It helps reduce the risk of tooth decay. They're also very hydrating and refreshing. They're also GMO free. I like them because they taste like regular gum and mints but they help with tooth decay so that's an awesome plus. I love the mint flavors just because that spearmint taste gives me a nice clean feeling in my mouth. The gum also lasts pretty long too.

The Xylo Sweet Natural Sweetener is really great, too. As the website says: "Xylitol is the sweetest of all the natural bulk sugar substitutes. It is currently used in many sugar-free products and is increasingly gaining acceptance as an alternative sweetener due to its role in reducing the development of dental cavities. Xylo-Sweet is just as sweet and tasteful as table sugar, has 1/3 fewer calories, and has NO net carbs! It has a glycemic index of only 7, and is safe for diabetics and hypoglycemics because it metabolizes without insulin." I liked this, I added it to my tea and it sweetened it up just like sugar, it really didn't taste any different. Definitely a great alternative to sugar or all of those artificial sweeteners because it's all natural and tastes just as good!

The Nasal Spray also has a the active ingredient of Xylitol and they help cleanse sinus and nasal passage. They also wash away pollutants, irritants, and airborne contaminants. Soothes and moisturizes dry, irritated nasal passages due to low humidity, pollutants, overuse of nasal decongestants and other nasal irritations. It's safe for all ages and proves fast-acting relief. I didn't have a congested nose recently but one of my roommates did and used this nasal spray and it really helped them. Just because it's for kids doesn't mean adults can't use it either. It's just safe for all ages.

Overall, Xlear is a great company with a variety of great oral and nasal care products. Definitely check them out, they have great products and you definitely won't be disappointed.

Buy It! Head on over to Xlear's website and browse their amazing selection!

Disclaimer-
I was provided a product in exchange for my review.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY