\

Monday, March 12, 2012

Partida Tequila Review!



Hey everyone! My next review is for Partida Tequila. Partida Tequila is in fact tequila. As their website says: "Tequila Partida is the world’s top-rated premium tequila made from 100% Estate-Grown Blue Agave." I am 24 so I do like to occasionally partake in alcohol and one of my favorites is tequila so I was very excited to try out Partida.

Partida sent me pretty much the cutest tequila sample pack ever:


The set includes:
Tequila Blanco
Tequila Reposado
Tequila Anejo


Let's go through the difference with each tequila. Tequila Blanco is the baby, basically, it isn't aged. You use this for quick shots and margaritas, I feel like it's the most common tequila at least in America. Tequila Reposado is aged between 2 months to a year. Anejo is aged between 1 to 3 years. The darker the color the longer it has been aged and the higher the cost. Also the smoother the taste. If you just want to sip tequila which is actually what you are supposed to do, at least in Mexico where it originated, you would sip the darker ones because they taste better.

And there is your tequila lesson for the day, not onto the products! I'm a white girl and sometimes I like a quick buzz so needless to say, the blanco was the first to go. Definitely not my favorite because although I'm not spanish or Mexican I do appreciate the different tastes of tequila and tequila blanco is the most plain. That's why you mix it to make margaritas. The darker ones have more flavor that may not go well with sweetness. Though you can make some pretty delicious mixed drinks with Reposado and Anejo and you can check out some delicious recipes on Partida Tequila's website. I did like the Anejo just because I could sip it and it had a nice flavor of it's own. As the website says, the Anejo is "is packed with zest. Its fruity aroma comes from a light blend of cherry, almond, dried fruit and spices. As for its captivating taste.soft honey fruited tones blended with flavors of banana, chocolate and sweet pear." It was so delicious and smooth. The Reposado was quite good, too, as the website says the Reposado has "golden tones gives this premium Tequila its brilliant appearance. A rich finish topped off with scents of vanilla, hazelnut and almond."

Overall, the variety of tequilas are great. Whether you want a mixed drink or just sip them, they're delicious. I really liked Partida's tequilas. My roommates and I had a nice tasting party and they weren't big tequila fans before but now they definitely appreciate it more. It is made with 100% blue agave that is just like no other. Definitely check out Partida Tequila, you will not be disappointed.

Buy It! Head on over to Partida Tequila's website and browse their selection. Put in your zip code to see where it is sold near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY