\

Monday, April 16, 2012

Fraas Scarf Review!



Hey everyone! My next review is for Fraas. You may remember I did a few reviews for the company before and you can check out them here. This time they sent me an awesome scarf, I think my favorite one so far to review.



I think this scarf is perfect for the spring and summer season coming up. Plus I absolutely love the leopard print. I'm a Jersey girl so I guess it is mandatory for me to love animal prints for the most part. I like this one because it's not too flashy and gaudy, it's light and airy and colors are just perfect. They go well with jeans or even if you do want to wear it to warm you up on a chilly spring night. I am actually going to Coachella and I'm debating on bringing it with me to wear there.

In the press release they had this quote and I thought it really fit the brand: “Whenever a woman wants to add a finishing touch to her outfit and add pizzazz to her entire look—she can reach for one of our FRAAS styles and be 100% confident that it will produce the right effect,” says Ken Krieger, the VP of Sales for the innovative international manufacturer of woven and knit scarves, stoles, ruanas, wraps, capes and related accessories.

It's a nice size too, it is similar to a pashmina in the size but it is more sheer and, as I said above lighter and airy which his perfect for Spring you can even get away with wearing it in the Summer. Overall it is definitely my favorite Fraas scarf. It is awesome!

What's great is that Fraas has accessories for both men and women, what's not so great is that they're German and it doesn't look like their very available around the US only online. But they have a huge variety of scarves for both men and women, definitely check out their website!

Definitely check them out! I haven't seen this scarf/shawl online anywhere, but keep on the lookout because this one is sure to go fast!

Buy It! Head on over to Fraas' website and browse their selection or Amazon.com.



Disclaimer-
I was provided a product in exchange for my review.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.

2 comments:

  1. I love that scarf! It's so cute :)

    Check out my giveaway for a handbag/clutch/purse of the winner's choice up to a $75 value from Twisted Orchid!
    http://tenderallure.blogspot.com/2012/04/twisted-orchid-handbag-clutch-purse-etc.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That animal print scarf looks perfect!

    animal print pants

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY