\

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lehigh Valley Dairy Farms Milk Review!



Hey everyone! My next review is for Lehigh Valley Dairy Farms. Lehigh Valley Dairy Farms sells a variety of awesome milk! From flavored to fat free to just plain they have so much milk to choose from and they're all pretty delicious!

I was actually sent $10 to purchase their milk and I went a little chocolate milk crazy and just got two gallons of their TruMoo Lowfat Chocolate Milk.

I haven't had chocolate milk in such a long time and I honestly forgot how delicious it is. It nearly drank the entire gallon in one night. As the website says it is: "Made with No high fructose corn syrup, new TruMoo keeps everyone happy. We add pure cocoa and just enough natural sugar to our lowfat white milk, for the chocolaty taste kids love. And since it's packed with calcium and vitamins A & D, you can feel good giving it to your kids every day." Pretty awesome because it still tastes delicious. Creamy, rich, chocolatey, and satisfying, or in just one word: Deeeelicious!

This TruMoo Chocolate milk is only 150 calories per serving, 8g of protein, 30% calcium, 15% vitamin b12, and 10% vitamin A.

Lehigh Valley though is just a great all-around company. They believe and follow a 5-Point Purity Checklist which is:
- Their farmers pledge not to use artificial growth hormones.
- Milk from cows fed on a nutritious diet.
- They reject any milk that contains commonly used antibiotics.
- Tested for quality at every key step.
- Cold shipped from dairy to store within hours.

Now that is pretty thorough if you ask me. Lehigh Valley is definitely committed to customer satisfaction and quality and you can definitely tell in one sip. They also have the Pure Product Bottle which protects your milk, too!

Overall I was really impressed with their milk and I definitely plan on buying more, online it shows that they have strawberry milk too but at my local Target they didn't have it, which is why I bought two chocolates, but if I ever see their strawberry in the future I am definitely trying it. It is so delicious!

Buy It! Head on over to Lehigh Valley's Dairy Farm's website and check out where they sell them near you! Definitely check out Target, Wal-Mart, 7-Eleven, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY