\

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Dial Foaming Hand Soap Review!




Hey everyone! My next review is for Dial. You all know and love Dial. They are a great soap company and 'tis the season to have some great festive holiday soap to brighten up a bathroom!



I received the snowman and candy cane soaps.

I don't know about you guys, but dial is my go-to brand for soap. So I was pretty pumped to receive their holiday themed soaps and they're so adorable.

I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I didn't waste any time and I put the snowman soap on our sink. It's just me and my roommate, both of us are hardly home so by the time we finish the soap it'll be around Christmas so I just had to.

These soaps are really cute and a great way to spread a little holiday cheer. They are actually a foaming hand wash, so one pump is just enough.

These decorative bottles contain Dial Complete's #1 doctor recommended antibacterial foaming hand wash. This formula kills 99.99% of germs encountered in the household setting while still being gentle on the skin.

It smells really great too, almost grapefruity and I love that it doesn't dry out your skin like some soap does. It cleans your hands and makes them smell and feel great.

Overall, I really love this soap, it is super festive and works great. Definitely check them out at your local store like Target or grocery store. They're awesome and great for brightening up a bathroom for whether you have a holiday party or just want to decorate for the holidays.

Buy It! Head on over to Dial Soap's website and browse their awesome selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY