\

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: Carmex Lip Conditioner Review!




Hey everyone! My next review is for Carmex. You may remember that I reviewed them previously in the past and you check it out here.



I received the Everyday Lip Conditioner in Orange.

We all know and love Carmex, they're great and make your lips feel amazing. I was a little curious trying out this lip conditioner because it was orange flavor but it is really awesome. I never had orange flavor and it smelled and felt awesome.

The lip conditioner is neither a balm or a lotion, but it is almost like a lotion for your lips. It will leave your lips so smooth and kissable and not sticky. Also because it has a matte finish, lip conditioner is a great base for lipstick or gloss.

It made your lips feel super tingly which I liked because it is almost like you can feel like it is actually conditioning it right now. I also loved that they are not greasy or sticky at all and just leaves you with a nice smooth pair of lips. The lip conditioner is great because in the winter my lips get super chapped and dry and this will help me keep them healthy.

Overall, I loved this lip conditioner, they are perfect for the winter. They are also great little stocking stuffers for the holidays!

Buy It! Head on over to Carmex's website and browse their selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY