\

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream Review!



Hey everyone! My next review is for L'Oréal Paris Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream. I received this from SheSpeaks. This is an All-in-One beauty solution that does it all! Prime, perfect, hydrate, and correct skin.



This stuff is pretty cool! It's a cream that has like little purple or blue dots, but once you start blending the cream on your face and it instantly transforms to your skin tone. It is so so cool. Now I know why "magic" is in the product name!

The four things that this awesome product does is:
- Primes to smooth the skin's texture
- Perfects to hide imperfections
- Hydrates for all day moisture
- Corrects skin for a healthy complexion

Sometimes when I'm lazy going to work I like to wear the most minimal amount of makeup as possible, just to cover my blemishes and red spots. So I typically wear concealer, maybe some blush and maybe some mascara. This idea of the BB cream is perfect for that.

Unfortunately though, it is extremely lightweight and I think that is a flaw for this, because it made the coverage not as strong. So with a person with problem skin like me, where I get some blemishes and pimples around my chin and nose, it doesn't cover it up very well. I ended up using a lot more than I should have and the tube isn't so large and for $10.95 I am not sure if it is worth it for my skin. Though maybe if I continue to use it it will correct my skin and get rid of my blemishes. So maybe it's not perfect to hide your imperfections but the other three uses are pretty great.

Overall, I did like the product and I plan on continuing to use it more to see if it does work, I was just a little disappointed with the coverage aspect. Though overall it's pretty awesome how it transforms to your skin tone. I recommend it to people with not as many blemishes as a cover up, I am sure it will work wonderfully. Though even if you are like me, wear it under your cover up or slowly add it to your routine because it will correct and hydrate your face, so that is pretty awesome.

Buy It! Head on over to L'Oréal's website to see where they sell the BB cream near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY