\

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Devo Olive Oil Review!



Hey everyone! My next review is for Devo Olive Oil. You guys might remember that I have reviewed for them in the past and you can check them out here. Devo Olive Oil is a great company that sells a variety of great olive oils and vinegars.


As you can tell I practically dove into the Mango White Balsamic, haha.

I was sent their March featured flavors which are the Alfoos Mango White Balsamic and Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil.

As their website says: "The Alfoos Mango is one of the most sought after fruits in the entire world. It grows in India and is prized for its creamy, floral notes and sweet juicy flesh. We've paired our crisp, White Balsamic, aged up to 12 years, with the floral notes of the superlative Alfoos Mango for an amazing flavor sensation.

Arbequina olives have become very popular with farmers because of the sweet olive oil they produce. This extra virgin oil was voted the best in Spain (the home of the Arbequina olive) by the Ministry of Agriculture."


I am a vinegar person, I always rock balsamic vinegar on my salad and I love trying new and unique flavors so I was pumped to try this mango one. It was so delicious too, sweet but not too sweet to kill the vinegar taste. I add strawberries and blueberries to my salads so it kind of added an extra bump of sweetness with the mango. It complimented the entire salad really well.

The Arbequina Olive Oil was really good too. Usually olive oils just have a boring, bland taste but I feel like you could actually taste the olive flavor. It was great to add to the pan when cooking omelets and such or just adding into your salad too.

Overall I was really impressed with these flfavors. Definitely check out Devo Olive Oil because they have such a great selection of olive oils and balsamic vinegars. Almost every flavor under the sun! If you like any type of oil or vinegar you will definitely like Devo Olive Oil!

Buy It! Head on over to Devo Olive Oil's website and browse their huge selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY