\

Friday, March 15, 2013

Last Chance to Check out the Kroger Cart Buster Savings Event!

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own. I just wanted to let you know about this awesome promoton Kroger’s Cart Buster Savings Event.

This is your friendly reminder about the insanely awesome sale going on now at all Kroeger stores, it's called the Cart Buster sale! You may remember I posted about it last week, well guess what if you didn't have a chance to go shopping yet, you still have a few days left! It runs from March 3rd to the 16th and there are hundreds of products on sale, it's crazy!

If you haven't already you still have a few more days left! Head on over to the Cart Buster Saving website, pick the store closest to you, and browse the giant selection of coupons, download them or print them, and use them! They have nearly everything. You use it, they may indeed have it on sale!

Ralph's is the main store I shop at and fortunately it is apart of the Kroger family and is taking part in this great event. I am pretty addicted to grocery shopping too, it's weird. I actually have to go food shopping tomorrow, I was supposed to earlier this week but I didn't get a chance to. Tomorrow is the last day for the event so I'm going to use the heck out of the coupons I get before it's too late.

A few of my favorite products that have some great coupons like Bounty. My countertops are white so it's a pain in the butt when you're cooking or doing anything in there so I go through a lot of paper towels. Bounty is my favorite because they're thick and usually all you need is one square. They have a coupon where you save $0.25 on Bounty when you buy ONE Bounty Towels, pretty awesome!

The Select Your Deal event is pretty great too and goes along with the Cart Buster Savings Event. Head on over to the Cart Buster website TODAY to be served three random digital coupons for additional in-store savings, delivered via load-to-card coupons onto your Kroger shopper card (you must have a Kroger.com account and sign in to get the coupons). The coupons are random so it's pretty cool seeing the surprise ones!

Overall, I'm PUMPED to go shopping tomorrow. Definitely check it out you won't be disappointed unless you don't like saving money! It's perfect if you're planning a St. Patrick's Day Party or just need some groceries!

Check It Out! Head on over to Kroger's Cart Buster Savings Website and browse their coupons!

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY