\

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Aero Minerale Mineral Bronzer Mist Review!



Hey everyone! My next review is for Aero Minerale which is a great cosmetics line that has a variety of face makeup but in sprays and work are pretty great.



I received their Hydrating Mineral Bronzer in Malibu.

This is so cool. It made a little nervous at first because I had never really used airbrushing so it kind of intimidates me. I'm kind of pale I was worried that the spray would just spray too much on just one side but it actually is really easy. When I sprayed though I just used my hand to spread it out more. This way actually was really easy. I'm always a handsy person with my face makeup too though, I tend to use my fingers instead of brushes because I feel like you control it more.

Bronzer is actually one of my favorite things to wear just because I live in Southern California so it is always spring/summer here and sometimes I look a little pale but putting some of this on, I get a little color so I don't stick out like a pale white thumb here. I really liked this bronzer too because it wasn't too much. The Malibu color is actually the lighter of the two bronzers. It gave me a natural look just more sun kissed. It's hydrating too which is great because real sun and tans are not very hydrating, haha. The tans, sunburns, and too much sun overall tend to dry your skin out. So sometimes it is wise to fake it with bronzers like this.

While I was a little nervous at first because it's a spray and I didn't want it to get in my eyes or too much on one side, it ended up working nice. It's easily spreadable and as long as you aim properly you won't get it in your eyeballs. If you're nervous though you can always spray on your hand or a sponge and use it first that way, too.

Overall, I was really impressed with this bronzer. Definitely check it out, along with their other face makeup, too!

Buy It! Head on over to Aero Minerale's website and browse their awesome selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY