\

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tic Tac Strawberry Fields Review!



Hey everyone! My next review is for Tic Tac. Tic Tac came out with a new, delicious flavor called Strawberry Fields and invites you to shake it up with them! I was invited to review these thanks to Klout!



I received a box of these lovelies, as you can tell two are already missing because I ate one and I gave one to my roommate. They are delicious!

With the perfect blend of dark pink strawberry tart pills and lighter pink strawberry sweet pills, it really shakes up your tastebuds. Also like all Tic Tacs, they're only less than 2 calories per mint. I love these, they're so delicious. My favorite tic tacs are the non-minty ones, like the orange ones, and this one is definitely a new favorite.

We all pretty much know and love Tic Tacs. Tic Tacs are great because they are the great size to put in your purse and use after dinner or eating or whenever you need a refresher. Definitely check them out and pick them up at your local store if you want a little treat!

Buy It! Head on over to Tic Tac's website and play their Shake it Up game and pledge to shake things up in life!


Disclosure: I received this product from Ferrero U.S.A., Inc. for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY