\

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Larabar's ALT Bars Review!



Hey everyone! My next review is for LÄRABAR! You may remember I have done some reviews for them in the past and you can check them out here. LÄRABAR recently came out with a new line of bars called ALT bars and I was lucky enough to review them this time!



The Flavors Included:
Lemon Pound Cake
Peanut Butter Cookie
Cinnamon Apple Crisp
Pumpkin Pie


As their website says: "ALT®, the Alternative Protein Bar™, is the first-ever bar with added protein from LÄRABAR! Many bar brands use soy or whey protein, but ALT uses an alternative protein source: peas. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free, and non-GMO, ALT also uses a wrapper that is 31% renewable."

Honestly, these really don't taste much different from the usual LÄRABAR, texture-wise. It's just a better post-workout snack bar than the typical LÄRABAR because of the added protein. They all contain 10 grams of protein!

A blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices, each LÄRABAR is made from 100% whole food, and no more than 2 to 9 ingredients. Their mission is: "We believe that what you eat is healthiest and most satisfying when it's in a whole, natural state."

The flavors are of ALT are amazing. I am a pumpkin fiend so I was SO PUMPED to try the Pumpkin Pie bar and it tasted so, so delicious. It was my favorite of the flavors just because I am obsessed with pumpkin, the rest were equally delicious too, aside from the Lemon one just because I'm not a huge lemon-flavored fan. I love lemons and lemon juice in water but I don't like lemon baked goods or lemon baked goods flavors. I gave it to my friend though and she was a big fan.

Overall, I think the ALT line may be my favorite line of LÄRABAR just because the Pumpkin, Peanut Butter, and Cinnamon Apple taste so, so delicious. Definitely check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Larabar's website and browse their insanely delicious selection. If you like sweet stuff you will love any flavor from LÄRABAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY