\

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Influenster's Spring VoxBox Review!



Hey everyone! My next review is for Influenster's Spring Fever VoxBox I received some awesome products to try out thanks to Influenster!



The Products I received are:
Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Kandy Bar Kake in S'mores by Tasty Kake
OSiS Dust It

I wasn't a huge fan of the press on nails because they were hot pink and I don't really like press on nails as it is. I gave them to a friend so, honestly I am not sure how they worked but she seemed to like them. That was pretty much my least favorite product in the box.

I loved the Tasty Kake bar and actually ate it nearly right after I received the box. I didn't even take a picture of the inside of it it just looked so good that I ate it so quickly. It was soft and sweet and hit the spot. I wish it had a more marshmallowy taste though because that's what I think of when I eat s'mores.

The NYC glossy lip balm tasted really great and made my lips feel like and soft but still had a nice tint to it. It really doesn't give you much of a huge color, kind of darkens your natural lip color. But it still was really awesome, a pretty perfect lip product to use in the summer.

The OSiS Dust it is a volumnizing powder for your hair. You rub it on your hands and into your scalp and it gives it some boost. It worked pretty well and I liked how the powder disappeared so it didn't look like dandruff or anything.

Lastly the Secret deodorant was really great. I actually use this regularly and it works. It is a gel so there's no white marks. It's outlast and gives you 48 hour protection. I am a sweater and I go to the gym pretty frequently and this works super well.

Overall, I was pretty impressed with the VoxBox the products were super handy and worked pretty well. Definitely check them out you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY