\

Friday, August 30, 2013

Chimes Gourmet Review!



You guys know me, I always like trying new things especially food and snack wise. That's why I was pretty excited to review Chimes Gourmet. Chimes Gourmet is a company that is known for their ginger chews. I know a lot of my friends and my mom is a big fan of ginger, especially with an upset tummy, so I was pretty eager to try them especially when I received their wonderful selection!



The variety of Chimes I received are:
Organic Crystallized Ginger
Unsulphured Dried Sweet Mangoes
Mango Ginger Chews
Orange Ginger Chews
Bigger portion of Orange Ginger Chews
Peanut Butter Ginger Chews
Peppermint Ginger Chews
Original Ginger Chews
Tin of Original Ginger Chews

These are such a great little snack to chew on, I love them. I was surprised how all of these flavors actually worked and really well together. The ginger chews are almost like gummies but chewier, pretty much in between caramels and gummies. They're all prepackaged in wrappers so they don't all mush together which is great. Sometimes they stick to the wrapper though but once you grab them they look like this:



My personal favorite was the peanut butter ones. The sweetness of the peanut butter really worked with the kind of hotness of the ginger and the chewy texture. All the others were really great too. I wasn't a huge fan of the mango ginger chews because I'm not a big mango fan in general though the actual dried sweet mango pieces that they sent me were really, really delicious! I believe they are new, as well as the crystallized ginger, not sure if Chimes is planning to start producing dried fruits too but if so I would definitely love to hop on that bandwagon. Dried fruit is one of my favorite little travel snacks. The crystallized ginger was super strong but the crystallization of the organic cane sugar on it kind of made it a little sweeter. I really enjoyed the original flavor and the orange flavor, the peppermint was okay. The orange I was most surprised about because I didn't think that flavor combo could work and it did and tasted deeelicious.

Overall, I was really impressed with these ginger chews they were very delicious, gluten free, corn syrup free, no preservatives, and just all around yummy. Definitely check them out! You won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Chimes Gourmet's website and browse their awesome selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY