\

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Skinny Jane Skinny Blend Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Now that spring is finally hear that means summer will be here before you know it. That means you only have a couple more months to get that fit bikini body shape before it is too late. Thankfully, Skinny Jane is here to help you out. Skinny Jane is a weight loss powder supplement that you can add to smoothies and it helps you loose weight. If you stick to their one week Skinny Jean eating plan you could potentially lose three to seven pounds!



They have a choice of chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and banana. I chose their banana flavor to review.

I know many people are not big fans of banana flavored things but I am and kind of love it so I was very intrigued to try a banana flavored powder. It was okay. You could taste the artificially-ness of it but you could also hide it fairly well with what you mix the smoothie with. For instance, I made a smoothie with the powder, spinach, almond milk, water, an apple, and some pineapple chunks. I felt the powder was still pretty strong in it, I think I might have added a bit much, so then I added some strawberries and it tasted perfect. We all know bananas and strawberries go together like macaroni and cheese so adding the strawberries made it taste great.



The skinny blend is not a protein powder, it is a weight loss powder, but it does have enough protein in it. The powder contains 12 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber, only 100 calories, and contains only 1 gram of sugar. It is also made with MCT oil which helps you burn body fat and is great for your immune system.

I really did enjoy the smoothie I made. I actually made it for lunch one day and it was pretty solid. I was actually content until dinner time, too which is surprising because I am a snacker.

Overall, I was pretty pleased with this skinny blend, it worked pretty great in my smoothie. Definitely check it out and Skinny Jane's website where you can follow a bunch of different weight loss plans and try some of their other weight loss supplements.

Buy It! Head on over to Skinny Jane's website and browse the selection!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY