\

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

TMart Luggage Scale Review!



I love traveling, seriously every time I save some money or even when I don't have money saved but have a credit card I'll go on a travel adventure. I've considered myself to be a sort of professional packer. I am a girl and do sometimes tend to overpack but I have gotten way better. Though one thing that can be frustrating especially for those long trips are weight limits. Fortunately, Tmart is here to help you out with their awesome selection of luggage scales.

Tmart is a great website that has a wide variety of gadgets from cameras to kitchen scales. They're all reasonably priced, too. I chose one of their luggage scales because I knew I would get a lot of use out of it.



I chose their hand held portable digital luggage scale because it was one of the better reviewed ones and looked very simple to use. One little nit-picky complaint is that this doesn't come with the battery you have to buy it and it is one of those nickel-sized round batteries. It actually took me a bit to get because apparently all of the CVS's near me had a weird battery shortage. But once I found the battery the scale worked great!

I had a similar luggage scale before and is very easy to use. You just clip it around the top handle of your luggage, press the "on" button which is the only button, and hold it up off of the ground. One thing you do need though is some muscle especially if your luggage is 50 pounds because you have to hold it in the air and you have to keep it steady. The scale weighs up to 40kg which averages to roughly 88 pounds. It is a simple one button operation and has an LCD digital display with a low power saving energy option.

I also liked how compact it is, you can actually pack it with you so when you're on your trip accumulating souvenirs you can actually weigh it again before you go home to make sure you didn't buy too much.

Overall, I really did like this scale, it works really well and is so simple anyone can use it. Plus it is less than $20 so it is a steal. Definitely check it out and Tmart's huge selection of items. Be careful though you may be browsing for a few hours because there is just so much stuff!

Buy It! Head on over to Tmart's website and browse their great selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY