\

Monday, September 22, 2014

Loot Crate September Review!


Guys my Loot Crate just came in yesterday and I am so pumped to tell you all about it. In case you're unaware or a new reader first off, welcome! Second off, Loot Crate is a great monthly subscription box that sends all things geek and gamer related. This month's theme is "Galactic."


This crate contained:
- Star Trek Tribble
- Alien Re-Action Figure
- Firefly Vinyl "Mal" Action Figure
- Firefly Bank Robbery Money
- Star Wars Exclusive Retro Arcade Magnet
- Star Wars Han Solo Poster
- Pop Rocks Candy

This is such a great Loot Crate. There's so many great space-themed fandoms from movies and television shows and they nailed the major ones. 

I'm going to be honest, I'm not a huge Firefly fan, I have never seen the show, but I know a few diehard fans so they'll be happy with these cool little gifts. I thought the vinyl figure was going to be a surprise but in the Loot magazine they said which one it was going to be (they knew!). I also have never fully seen Alien, but I plan on it soon...still the action figure is pretty awesome and I know a few fans who LOVE Alien.

My personal favorite was the frozen Han Solo poster because Han Solo was one of my first loves (2nd love, after Macaulay Culkin) and when the rereleased the movies back in theatres in the 1990's and I saw that scene I cried for days. I still get misty-eyed watching it. ("I love you." "I know." SO GOOOD.) Needless to say, I am going to find some room in my room to hang this because it's amazing. 

I also loved the little pop rocks candy because I love how clever Loot Crate is with incorporating candy that is relevant to the theme in their boxes. Christmastime last year they had candy canes, this time the Pop Rocks because it's kind of like space rocks, right? And also really nostalgic like Han Solo and all of these great randoms.

Once again, I always repeat this, but Loot Crate doesn't disappoint! Definitely check it out, you'll love it!

Buy It! Head on over to Loot Crate's website and sign up! They're less than $20 a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY