\

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Private Selection Food Review!

I'm always up on trying the latest items from to fashion, electronics, and especially food. So when BzzAgent gave me the opportunity to review the special Private Selection line that you can find at your local Kroeger store. My local store is Ralph's and I headed over to use my free product coupons for Private Selection.



In the package, I received some Blue Corn chips and Restaurant Style Salsa which was delicious. The blue corn chips were great because they were kind of like strips, like rectangular chips, perfect for dipping into salsa. The salsa was great, not too mild, not too hot, but still very addicting.


They also sent some select blend nuts which were highly addictive and delicious. They were only lightly salted and had a blend of nuts of pretty much the best, fanciest, and more delicious nuts ever.


Cashews, macadamia nuts, pecans, and then some! Oh man. So good!

I also received three free product coupons for frozen fruit, a pie, and bacon. Unfortunately it wasn't too easy to find any of these. The only product I ended up finding was the frozen fruit and I bought the frozen blueberries.



These are actually great and nicely sized. The packaging isn't too big, but it's a nice size. Heat this up and add them to your oatmeal or yogurt, or add them to smoothies. They're perfect.

I checked various other Ralph's and I couldn't find any Private Selection pies or bacon and ended up giving up. I guess the selection of Private Selection items vary from very Kroeger store. Near me they had a great Private Selection for their ice cream and some frozen food but not any baked goods or much else. It kind of is a relatively new line that adds more items so maybe adding the pies and such are just going a bit slower than expected.

Overall, I did love these items. They all were really delicious. I have had their ice cream before too and it's just as good. All of their items have fresh, delicious ingredients, it's artisan foods but at a decent price.

Buy It! Head on over to your local Ralphs, FredMeyer, or Kroeger grocery store chain! You won't be disappointed!



 Disclaimer- I was provided a product in exchange for my review. You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY