\

Sunday, November 16, 2014

#ClearProof Mary Kay Review from #Influenster!

I thought by the time I reached this age I wouldn't have to worry about pimples. I thought wrong. I get pimples all the freaking time and it's so annoying. Fortunately there are some remedies that can help you get rid of those pimples and ClearProof by Mary Kay is one of them. Thanks to Influenster I got to check it out!

ClearProof is an acne system that has four steps.


The four steps are:
- Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel, 4.5 oz. 
- Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner, 5 fl. oz. 
- Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel, 1 oz. 
- Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin, 3 fl. oz.

You start washing your face with the cleansing gel. Then you dab the toner onto a cotton ball onto the problem areas of your face. You moisturize with the oil-free moisturizer. Lastly, you put the acne treatment gel over any blemishes.

I have to be honest here, I used this for a little over a week. They claim that you can see clearer skin in seven days and well...I didn't. In fact, I got bigger, more irritating pimples. It didn't dry out my skin, which is a plus, but it also didn't help it. It just made my skin break out even more.

I'm sure it works on other skins, though. But I can't say I recommend this one, unfortunately. I am going to give it more of a try though because maybe it takes a while for certain faces. If it does work, I'll re-edit this review and let you know!

Buy It! Head on over to Mary Kay's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY