\

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuo Cell Phone Case Review!


Hey everyone, we all love our phones, let's be honest. I practically have a panic attack when I forget to charge it. But alas, that is our society. One thing is for sure if you have a phone (which first off, how can you not?) you need to protect it! That's where Tuo comes in.



I received Tuo's leather phone case to review. It looked awesome, has two sleeves so you can put your phone in one and another for maybe your skinny wallet. The interior is soft, too so it won't scratch your phone.

 Problem is there is a hole at the bottom so if you put some loose money it could fall out. Another problem is that I have a Samsung Galaxy and it did not fit. But, I asked my roommate to borrow her phone to see if it fit and it did. She has an iPhone 5S and it did fit but without it's case. 



So while this phone case looks great, I love the leather, and I do like that you can clip it onto your belt, it is a little small. In today's society where the phones are getting bigger and flatter this is going to be a bit difficult to use. It can make a great gift though for that rare person with a small phone though or older iPhone. 

Buy It! Head on over to amazon and buy it now!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY