\

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Veev Cocktail Review!


Being an adult has a lot of cons: bills, working a job nonstop, getting wrinkles, etc. But there are some pros and one of them is the ability to drink alcohol legally. Which is why I was pretty excited to review Veev Cocktail. Veev is a better alternative to vodka.

As their website says: It is perfectly balanced to highlight our natural flavors, aromas, and tasting notes. The result is a full-bodied spirit formulated with just the right amount of acai berry and other natural ingredients to deliver a truly smooth finish.



Vodka is typically my #1 drink so I was dry excited to try an alternative to it and I really enjoyed this. It is a bit more flavorful than vodka, not like overwhelmingly fruity or anything but just great subtle hints. The first thing I thought was this would make the perfect shot just because it tastes better than plain old vodka.

I decided to keep it class though and drink it with some orange soda. And you know what? Not a bad idea. I'd drink it again.

Overall, I really enjoyed Veev even though I'm not 100% sure what the huge difference is between this and vodka, but it tastes just as nice. Definitely check it out, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Veev's website and see where you can buy it near you! I found mine easily at my local Ralph's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY