\

Friday, February 6, 2015

Del Taco's Turkey Tacos Review!



I'm not a huge fan of fast food, we all know they're all not the best for you and "Super Size Me" has scarred me for life from eating all McDonald's. But...there are some exceptions and guilty pleasures. My main fast food vice? Del Taco, hands down. Any place where I can get delicious fish tacos for under $2 is a win for me.

I'd like to think of Del Taco as the more reasonably priced, healthier Taco Bell. Some of you may disagree, but with their latest edition of Turkey Tacos, they're definitely taking some steps in the right, healthier direction.



Their turkey tacos are made with Jennie O ground turkey. It has a great blend of spices that gives it that same great taco taste but with 33% less fat than beef. I's only 150 calories, too! Del Taco is also the only fast food place to offer lean, seasoned, ground turkey as an option.

I was a bit hesitant with the turkey tacos, as I am not a fan of turkey in general, but honestly there was not much of a taste difference. They tasted so good that I completely forgot to take a photo of them until I ate them both. (I had two soft tacos, in case you were wondering).



Don't get me wrong, they still don't beat Del Taco's fish tacos (I AM OBSESSED, okay?!) but they're a great alternative when you're not in the mood for seafood.

Overall, I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed them and definitely recommend checking them out. Especially if you're craving fast food but still want to try the healthiest alternative, these are perfect for you!

Buy It! Head on over to your local Del Taco! They're out now! Also head on over to their website to get a coupon for a FREE turkey taco!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY