\

Monday, February 9, 2015

Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirants Review!


Hygiene is important, guys. One of my favorite shows, "Workaholics," says it best in their opening: "You gotta be fresh." That's why deodorant is pretty important. Sometimes they can get pretty sticky or white stuff on your black shirts, which isn't cool. Luckily, dry aerosol antiperspirants are here to save the day! I received this opportunity thanks to BzzAgent. I received Dove's Dry Spray.



Not going to lie, I was extremely skeptical with this. On the real, my armpits are sticklers. I can only use certain kind of deodorant or else it won't work. So I hesitated a few days to try it out. I also made sure my first time trying it, I wasn't going anywhere out-out like too long, just because I didn't want to be stranded with stinky pits. Eventually though, I started wearing it when I went somewhere longer, then a little longer, then a whole day at work, and it rocked.

It also smelled really great, too. Not like a deodorant smell, but a nice fresh and clean smell.

It's very easy to use. You just shake it and spray it about 6 inches away from your pits. One can can last 8 weeks.

I was very impressed with this because, like I said I sometimes have trouble in the pit area, but this worked wonderfully. Definitely check it out, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Dove's website or check out a local store near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY