\

Friday, March 27, 2015

Clairol iThrive Review!


Hi everyone! My next product I received thanks to BzzAgent. They sent me Clairol's new iThrive. Designed by stylists, the Clairol Professional iThrive™ line provides instant results for a beautiful future.  



I received the iThrive Weather Resistant Hairspray Sample along with two coupons to purchase a full-size shampoo and treatment to redeem at Sally, so I went and purchased the Color Vibrancy Shampoo and Treatment.

The Color Vibrancy system is specifically formulated with ChromaLOCK to help prevent fading and shifting of hair color to enhance shine. It creates a shield around each hair strand to help lock in the color and add shine. Regular usage of this system strengthens hair and provides lasting nourishment for colored hair.

The shampoo you use regularly the treatment you add to damp hair and let sit for 5-10 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.

I really enjoyed using both of these because they didn't dry out my hair or make it feel oily. Also sometimes with color treatment hair products they smell really gross, these didn't, smelled like nice shampoo but helped with my color. It gave it an extra boost of brightness, especially because it was kind of looking bleak and fading.

The hairspray I didn't use too much because I don't really use hairspray. Also, it's weather resistant which is great but I live in Southern California where there isn't much weather to resist haha.

Overall, I really enjoyed these hair products, they work well and make my hair feel and look great!

Buy It! Head on over to Clairol's website and browse their selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY