\

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Influenster's XO Voxbox Review!

Hey everyone! My next review is a pretty cool variety of items, thanks to Influenster. Every so often they send some great voxboxes that have a little bit of everything. 

The products I received are:
Tide Pods Plus Febreeze
Colgate Optic White Toothpaste
Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen
Luxurious Volume 7 Day Volume In-Shower Treatment
Beach Blonde John Frieda Collection (Cool Dip Purifying Shampoo, Smooth Seas Detangling Conditioner, and Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray)
Skinfix Hair Repair Cream


I loved the variety of this box but with the "clean" type theme going on. 

I have tried the laundry pods before and I always have liked them, especially when I'm on the go or feeling lazy. These Tide Pods are equally awesome. They have 4-in-1 technology that gives you deterrent, stain remover, brightener and 24 hour freshness in one pod. One pod is good for one load of laundry. You just toss it in with your laundry and boom.

The toothbrush and toothpaste were probably my favorite just because I am a big teeth person and needed a new toothbrush, too. The toothbrush is something I have never seen before, it has a built in whitening pen that you pop in from the bottom. The toothbrush is awesome, it's medium so it's not super soft, and works well. The whitening pen you usually click it twice and it's good for each set of teeth. I like to rub it in with my fingers too because the whitening gel doesn't stick real well to the teeth with it being rubbed in. You don't rinse it either, just leave it. I like using this before I go to bed because if I feel like it'll feel weird if I use it in the morning before I start my day.

The whitening toothpaste whitens teeth in just 3 days. It contains 2x more of the professionally recommended ingredient, hydrogen peroxide. It is great, it didn't make me teeth feel too sensitive or anything. 

The Skinfix hand repair cream goes beyond average hand creams. It helps cracked and eczema skin. It made my hands feel super smooth and great.

The Beach Blonde collection by John Frieda are also pretty excellent. They have refreshing mint and captivating coconut scents. They didn't make my hair oily or anything, instead it gave my hair a naturally nice, beachy, tousled look. They're lightweight, too, so they don't weigh your hair down. The 7 Day Volume in shower treatment is also another great hair care product. You use it on wet are in the shower, wait 3-5 minutes, then rinse and blow your hair dry. Pretty easy. I haven't seen a huge difference yet, but it's only been like day 2.

Overall, all of these products are great, I'm really happy with this box because I am so stoked to continue trying all of the new products. Definitely check them out if you get a chance! You won't be disappointed! Thanks influenster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY