\

Monday, March 23, 2015

Loot Crate March 2015 Review!



This month's Loot Crate is pretty awesome. I feel like I say that for everyone but this one was just super clever and a fandom I haven't seen them really highlight. The theme is "Covert." The crate is filled with a bunch of spy-themed or undercover related fandoms. It was insanely cool. Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box dedicated to all things geeky and gamey.


The crate consisted of:
- An Exclusive Orphan Black Comic Book
- Special Agent Dossier Notebook - 2 Pack
- Replica Agents of Shield Lanyard
- Field Agent Blinky Time Wrist Watch
- Spy Mad Libs
- Paracord Survival Bracelet

And...
- Bond: This is Stirred T-shirt

I loved the variety in this box. Sure it had some Bond stuff because that's the first dude you think of when you think of spy but also other clever spies like Orphan Black. I am a huge Orphan Black fan, it's one of my favorite shows. I haven't read the comic book yet but definitely plan on it. I also like that they released this only a month or so before the release of the new Orphan Black season.

My other favorite item was the watch. I guess I am in the minority when I say I still wear watches. I also like digital ones, too. This one is great because it's blank but when you touch it the time pops up. Super cool. I'm a big fan, it's a little big for my wrist though which is a little bummer but I still can rock it.

The field notes are great, they're both just small and handy notebooks. I always keep a notebook with me in my purse and these are the perfect size so they won't weigh down my bag but also not too small where they'll get lost. 

The Mad Libs are super fun too. I don't remember the last time I played Mad Libs. My friend and I decided to bust it out though with this Loot Crate and it was really fun. Mad Libs is one of those games that never gets old no matter how old you get. Adding silly words to sentences just is always a win.

I've never seen the Agents of Shield but it's cool that they had this lanyard. I know a few friends that like the show and I plan on giving it to one of them. Also, fun fact, I have never seen a Bond movie but I did get the joke because it's just something you know he always says "Shaken -- not stirred." I plan on giving this shirt to one of my friends, too.

Overall though this box killed, definitely plan on cracking into the comic book tonight. Definitely check out Loot Crate, with the great variety in each crate, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Loot Crate's website and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY