\

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Tasteguru Subscription Box Review!


Subscription boxes are all they rage. They have something for everyone and I am a big fan of a lot of them. The one I am a new fan of? Tasteguru. Tasteguru is a monthly subscription box that as all gluten free delicious goodies. With such variety, there's so much snacks to love.


In this box I received:
Better Batter Fudge Brownie Mix
Tea'sTea Green Tea
Level Life Protein Snack Bar
Dang Coconut Chips
Mamma Chia Squeeze
Yum Earth Naturals Sour Beans
IPS Egg White Chips
Nocciolata Organic Hazelnut Spread
Swoffle Traditional Dutch Treat

This box was jam-packed! I loved that they had a gluten free brownie mix because my cousin is gluten-free and it can be quite a task finding gluten-free baking things to make her when I go down to visit. The brownies are just as delicious as gluten-filled brownies. Also this Better Batter also helps provide clean water in developing countries, support autism advocacy, hunger relief and more.

The green tea is great and a delicious on the go beverage when you're in a hurry. It has zero calories and provides 260% of the daily value of vitamin C. It's also a powerful source of antioxidants.

The snack bar is caramel chocolately peanut and tastes delicious. It reduces carbs and kills your sweet tooth craving. It's a great protein bar to have after a workout. 

The coconut chips are also great. I'm a huge coconut fan so I'll eat coconut anything, pretty much. It's also vegan, a good source of fiber, non-gmo, and no cholesterol. They're great to snack on during a flight, which is what I did, but after research you can also add them to ice cream and froyo, too!

I've had the egg white chips before, these are salt and pepper flavored. They have a nice kick to them. They're made with egg white protein and made with 6 grams of protein per serving and half the fat of fried chips. They're also made with non-gmo corn.  

The Mamma Chia Squeeze provide vitality, energy, and strength. I received Green Magic combines tasty Bananas and Mangoes with Kale, Spirulina and Chlorella. It's a great on-the-go juice to give you a nice healthy kick midday. They're a good source of fiber, vegan, contain 1200 mg's of Omega 3's, and BPA Free. 

The Swoffle Traditional Dutch treat was one of my favorites because I obsessed over these when I was in the Netherlands. They tasted just as good. It's a caramel-filled waffle cookie but still gluten free! It's a stroopwafel but with organic gluten free flour and organic sugars.

I haven't tried the sour beans yet because I'm not a big jellybean fan so that was the only item I didn't like, but I'll give it away to someone who will enjoy it. I also haven't had a chance to try the hazelnut spread because I don't have any bread at the moment but that's on my to-do list.

Overall, I was extremely happy with this box, it was delicious and I definitely recommend it even to people who aren't gluten free. They also give away a free box a month there is always a contest live at www.tasteguru.com/contest. 

Buy It! Head on over to Tasteguru's website and browse more info about the delicious subscription box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY