\

Friday, March 20, 2015

Kroger BzzAgent Review!


So my go-to grocery store is Ralph's, it's great and has everything I need. I had the chance to review some of the best products at Ralph's and Kroger thanks to BzzAgent


I received the following products:
- A pack of Kroger® Brand Tomatillo Lime Flavored Tortillas
- 1 lb. Private Selection™ Coffee
- A bag of Simple Truth™ Banana Chips
- A box of P$$T…™ Brownie Mix
Along with free product coupons for FREE Private Selection™ Bacon, HemisFares™ Orrechiette and Kroger® Brand Mexican Sauces.

I loved the variety of products that was sent to me. A little bit of everything.

First off, I actually buy those banana chips all the time, they're delicious. I like to mix them with nuts and make my own little trail mix. They're an excellent on the go snack that's perfect for your sweet tooth but still tastes great.

The brownie mix was simple and easy to make, all you need is an egg, some vegetable oil and water and bam. Easiest brownie mix ever and yet still just as delicious.  The coffee was pretty great. I'm not a big coffee fan, but I had my dad visit and he had some of it. He seemed to enjoy it. Simple and delicious just like coffee is.

The biggest and most delicious surprise were the tortillas. I've never seen flavored tortillas before so these were a big surprise. I made them with some bean and rice tacos and the lime flavor gave it a nice kick to them. The flavor isn't overpowering or anything it's just a nice perfect lime kick. Kind of like those chips that have a hint of lime. They're great and exceptionally delicious when making tacos.

Overall, Kroger brand items never disappoint. They're always so delicious and reasonably priced. Definitely check them out, you won't be disappointed.

Buy It! Head on over to your local Ralph's or Kroger and browse their delicious selection!


No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY