\

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Loot Crate May "United" Review!



Hey everyone! Hope you're having an excellent Memorial Day weekend, can you believe May is almost over? Crazy how this year is flying by. With the end of the month heading our way that can only mean it is Loot Crate time! Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box dedicated to all things geeky and gamey. This month's theme was "Unite."



This crate contained:
- Bravest Warriors Comic
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Decal
- Team Fortress 2 Button Set
- Marvel Super Heroes Ice Tray
- Rick and Morty Puzzle
- MAD Magazine
- Marvel Sneaker Laces

Andddd....


- Exclusive Green Ranger Tee

I really liked the variety in this crate. It revolved around teams and duo's whether it is from comics, television shows, or blockbuster movies. 

I'm not super familiar with Bravest Warrior, Team Fortress 2, or Rick and Morty but I did love the variety of products, especially the Rick and Morty puzzle. I have been hearing a lot about that show recently and have to check it out. 

The t-shirt is pretty cool, I was all about the Power Rangers when I was younger but I was a red ranger fan for life. Jason forever! So when Tommy, the green ranger, came and stole his thunder I was not a fan. So Tommy is my least favorite Power Ranger, never forget you know man? 

I really thought the MAD magazine was cool and fun, I didn't know they still made them, it's super funny. The Avengers stuff is really cool, too. I haven't seen the new film yet but I know a lot of people that are huge fans. I plan on giving the decal to my Uncle because he is a diehard super hero fan. I think the Marvel ice cubes are super cool and something I never thought of before. They're really fun for parties or just for yourself. The laces are great, too because they're black and grey so they don't stand out too much but still look awesome.

Overall, I really enjoyed this Loot Crate, once again it doesn't disappoint. Definitely check them out you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Loot Crate's website and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY