\

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle Review!


Razors can be tricky, you know you think you have a good one and it irritates your skin and its onto the next one. Fortunately, with Schick's new Hydro Silk TrimStyle is here to help. This new razor is perfect and definitely my new favorite. I received this opportunity thanks to BzzAgent.



This razor combines their water-activated moisturizing serum and 5 curve-sensing blades with skin guards to help protect skin from irritation. It also has a trimmer which can be used in and out of the shower for convenient bikini maintenance. Designed exclusively for the curves and contours of a woman’s body, five Curve Sensing blades provide incredible closeness while unique Skin Guards on each blade help protect against irritation

Honestly, I wasn't a huge fan of the trimmer it didn't trim much but I loved the razor. I've been using the razor for a few weeks now and it hasn't bugged me at all. It is smooth and doesn't irritate the skin. I haven't gotten any nicks or anything.

Sometimes razors that have the with a lotion around it the lotion stuff falls off and doesn't last, but, this protective lotion around stays on and continues to help the shaving process go smoothly.

Overall, I really enjoyed this razor, it's great. Definitely check it out, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Schick's website for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY