\

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide: Loot Crate "Combat" November Review!




That time of the month again a very special time of the month. Loot Crate TIME! Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box dedicated to all things geeky and gamey. But this time this month's theme is COMBAT.



This crate contained: 
- Exclusive Cute but Deadly Magnet Set
- Exclusive Fallout 4 Vault Boy Bobblehead
- Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 Pin
- Exclusive Street Fighter Comic Book
- Cute But Deadly Vinyl Figures

And...last but certainly not least...


- TMNT Shredder Sunglasses

I liked this crate but ESPECIALLY the Shredder sunglasses. Now I can do my Shredder impersonation all of the time ("Babies! They're Babies!" - Shredder in TMNT 2: Secret of the Ooze). I plan on driving around town rocking these bad boys just to see if anyone thinks I'm crazy -- crazy awesome!

The rest of the Loot Crate was cool too. I have been hearing a lot of hubbub around Fallout 4 so while I am not a fan I know a few people that are and this will make a perfect little gift to give one of them. I'm not familiar with the Cute but Deadly guys either but they're pretty cute and make great little decor items to your fridge with the magnet and the figurine is great on your desk. The Hunger Games pin is great, I love The Hunger Games and will proudly wear it on a jacket or bag. I'm sad it's going to end soon.

Overall, I really enjoyed this crate. Loot Crate is great and makes an excellent gift -- whether you give someone a subscription or you subscribe yourself and end up giving some of the items away as little stocking stuffers or gifts -- it is pretty perfect. Definitely check it out you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Loot Crate's website and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY